Directions to NRWA Water Testing Labs
Water samples are delivered to the Pepperell Wastewater Treatment Plant at 47 Nashua Road in Pepperell or the Devens Wastewater Treatment facility at 85 Walker Road in Ayer operated by United Water. Click on link to a Google map of general location. Details on where to deliver samples below:
- In Pepperell, take Rt. 111 North/Hollis Street.
- Turn at sign "Lomar Park".
- Proceed into Lomar Park continuing as road bears left until you see the treatment plant entrance on your right at stop sign and chain link fence.
- Take right at stop sign- go through chain link fence and up driveway to parking lot.
- Lab is in building to your left as you enter the parking lot. Enter through door marked "Lab".
Detailed Directions United Water Wastewater Treatment Plant at Devens
- From Walker Road turn onto dirt road at “National Wildlife Refuge” sign, #85 is on the mailbox. Ignore the sign that says “No Trespassing.”
- Follow dirt road through open meadow area and into woods.
- Follow road as it bears LEFT (through yellow gate) and you'll go straight up hill (on asphalt now) to the farthest brick building- around back to the door leading to the laboratory.